Monday, April 9, 2007

Hi I live on four acres. My big bro Alex just put up a teeter-tauter .He doesn't really like it .But the rest of us kid's like it a lot.When we go as high as it will go we are about 5 to 6 feet of the ground. It' s a lot of fun . We also have a swing that's a about 1 foot of the ground . Well I guess I should not say of the ground,but off the water,yeah...that's right. Me and my sisters play on it a lot. Some times we fall off and get really wet! My sister Cassie just came in holding a bunch of flowers from the hill's. Well got to go .

3 comments:

  1. Hello Anna,
    Love the blog-it looks familiar :)
    You are such a cute girl.
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,
    Wow you got a blog. That is so cool. You look really cute in the picture. Keep posting because I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Anna! Keep up the Good Work!
    -David

    ReplyDelete