Friday, October 5, 2007

My personal Speech (For speech club)

My Personal Speech

By Anna Goldman


Hi my name is Anna Louise Goldman. I am 11 years old. My mom and dad are Steve and Tami. I have 3 brothers and 3 sister's. My mom is pregnant with her 8th child. My favorite sports are soccer and football. Not tackle football, just two hand touch. I love to write stories. Right now I am writing a series of stories the first book is called “The Cloud Kingdom.” The second book is called “Finding My Way Home.” I don't know the name of my 3rd book, or even if there is going to be a 3rd book. I love to be outside and run and jump. In my spare time I like to work in the garden and as I said write stories and play with my sisters and brothers. My favorite season is summer because we get to go to bluegrass festivals and meet other people. We travel in our trailer. I play several instruments, banjo, penny whistle, egg shaker and tambourine. I love to sing. I wrote a song called “Because He knows”. It's about all of creation looking forward to when Christ will return. When I grow up I want to live about a an half hour from town on about 4 acres. I want to live in a log cabin with at least 5 horses, 1 German Shepard and 2 Ridgebacks and a big garden. I want to have a Christian husband and lots of kids. I believe that God will take care of me and be with me through any hard times. He will strengthen me to be a hard working woman for Him. Thank you for listening to my personal speech.

8 comments:

  1. Great work Anna!
    Wish I could of been there when you presented it.
    Ok then, bye for now.

    -David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, Anna, Anna: Writing about me again? So I guess in your story named, "The Cloud Kingdom", I am the King and I have many people just like Kenny. I like it! Of course, I am fair and kind, and very handsome, right? If you need more help with words to describe how wonderful I am, just ask your mom! I'm sure she can think of lots of words to describe me; on second thought, never mind! Hope I can see it when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have seen you give it. I did see your Duo...it was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was truly a nice story about yourself Anna. You know what you want out of life. Very nice my sweet Anna. Love you ever so much....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna: Another question; did you leave a message on my blog?

    It said: "Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "They are alive!!!"

    The comment said; "Looks like you had fun.Cant what to see you all again. Anna"

    Did you wtite that? But if you left a comment wouldn't it have your name on it and not anonymous? And, it was an old post. You are the only sweet Anna I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna, finally you put your speech on and what a speech. I am so proud of you and the young woman you are becoming. I, too, thought your book was about John, ha! I didn't know you were writing books. You are like your Momma and sometimes you had done things no one knows about. Thanks for sharing. I found your Mom's poems and songs years later after she wrote them. Keep writing, playing and singing. God has truley given you much talent with a servant's heart.

    Love,

    Grandma Dot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna...I think your personal speech was one of the best ones I have read. And now you are writing too...that is great...can't wait to read them. John was funny thinking you were writing about him "Grin" and his Cloud Kingdom. Love you and your speech. You are a very talented young lady. Aunt Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never seen your personal speech before. Well see you at church today. Bye.

    ReplyDelete