Friday, May 16, 2008

Well ok, I don't have much to say about the banquette. I had a lot off fun. So what's going on right know is....... yesterday Murren almost cut her toe off ,and to day William cut his foot on a sharp rock. It's getting so hot, Yesterday it about 100 Degrees. We have been at the Kruse's for 4 day's. We had a very miner debate, well not sooooo little( it was all on Christmas). But it was very neat I learned a lot. Anyway at the Kruse's we made about three movie's. Ask Devin about them. May God bless you all!!!!....

Anna

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I thought you were at Grandma's house. You played with Kruses but stayed with me. Did you forget?? Ha! Love you and miss you, Grandma Dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we where at your house. Thank you,Thank you sooooooooo much, for letting us stay. Love you...!!!:)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop getting hurt....it hurts me just reading about it. Glad you had fun at your Grandma's house. Wish I was there too. It is getting really hot here in Arizona...110 degrees and climbing every day. Ouch!!! Guess we will just have to come up there for avisit to cool down. Love. Aunt Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you come,I really miss you !!!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete