Monday, September 12, 2011

Healing..=)


One of the thing's I find most sad about being hurt by some one is I could have (almost always) avoided it. How may time's have I been hurt and all along God was telling me (either through other people or by the Bible) DO NOT DO IT! And how many time have I ignored it? Why when I know how much God love's me, do I make His will an "after thought"?
Proverbs 3:5,6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

This seems to be a pattern in most Christian Cases....
Temptation>> Fail>> Repent>> Forgiveness==True Happiness in Christ!

Psalm 147:3
He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds.

Psalms 84:11 "the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly."

But one of the best thing's is when I am forgiven! There's not many thing that feel better! How many people are in this world. And God called me.... How easy would it be for God to just forget me? All I know is God is so GOOD!
In Christ,
Anna=)


Being hurt it not what anyone wants...But what we all need.

No comments:

Post a Comment