Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearing God when no one said his name...:)

To me one of the most amazing things is when I see someone and they are not talking about God or any of His attributes...But you still see him be glorified. People I see this doing this effect me the most. Don't get me wrong i love hearing people talk about God and I Love learning bout him. but there is something beautiful when not even talking about him you hear His name as if they where yelling it!

Just a thought....

Anna=)

9 comments:

  1. This is a cool thought... what kinds of things are they talking about then, that make you think of God? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like nothing important...Some times I can't really hear them, it's just the way they conduct them self's:..You know? Idk if that makes any sense:) I hope so! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's true... and the way they talk, graciously even if they're debating about something. Hmm. I hope to be like that! :)

    I miss you, Anna <3

    P.S. You should follow my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i'm new, but, i love your blog! by the way, i'm a new follower, and hope, someday, you'll be mine too!

    http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am following yours Ariel? What is it again...just to make sure....I miss you too! Like soo much! <3

    @ Meena Hey! I'll check yours out..And thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, maybe you're following it privately? It's justanotherrebornhuman.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK I'll check it out!! I really miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yess! I understand exactly what you mean. I love seeing Jesus in the simple things.

    xxo, Jazzie
    www.jsheaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete